Thursday 4 October 2012

Feeling Pink and Fluffy?

 
So pink!
Hi Everyone!

So sometime during winter time in Brisbane I was browsing around the net for some inspiration and I came across to a cheesecake recipe that is also using marshmallow as part of the ingredient, I had to try them! So basically I called it Strawberry and Pink Marshmallow Cheesecake and its actually very light and fluffy. 

Since strawberry was in season during winter period, it is the perfect time to do it! And of course I had to wear my pink wig since everything was so pink. If you guys want the recipe for this cheesecake, please check out my youtube video below. 



I kept on improving my recipe for this one, especially in term of decorating it. The one in the video was a bit plain. The recent version that I made look so much cuter and fluffier with extra marshmallows and fresh strawberries for the topping. By the end of the day, everyone has different masterpiece to show :) 


So fluffy and pretty in pink! 
If you guys decided to try them, please let me know the result <3 Good luck and happy baking!

Xoxo,
Aby

No comments:

Post a Comment