Friday 5 October 2012

Who Is The Lucky Cat?

Hi Everyone!

So recently my cats' Taj Mahal was getting really fragile and broken, so I though it is time to get a new one!

Emily, my white Chincilla Persian cat growing up knowing how pretty and pampered she is. She is quite a high maintenance cat but it is worth it cos she is so adorable. Despite how grumpy she is for most of the time.

Emily the grumpy cat
And Gaby (Gabriel) the short british hair cat growing up with really no toys etc. She is not demanding, like Emily, and easily amused.

Gaby the sweetheart
Therefore, I really would like to spoil Gaby once in a while just because she deserves it. So the new Taj Mahal is quite grand for both of them and they both love it! Gaby especially and she is quite attached to it now, so cute.

Anyway, it is good to see how cute and adorable they are with it, and that makes me happy in my tummy :)

Xoxo, 
Aby

No comments:

Post a Comment