Wednesday 10 October 2012

Feeling Tipsy?

Baileys Irish Cream Chocolate Cheesecake
Hi Everyone,

Im just glad that I started filming more videos for my youtube channel. I spent most of my weekend with filming 2 videos using bananas as the main ingredient.  One is called "Banana Split Cupcake" and the other is "Banana Oreo Hazelnut Cheesecake". I am still in the middle of editing them but I am able to finish my old project which is "Baileys Irish Cream Chocolate Cheesecake".

Everyone loves Baileys liquor especially when you mix it with milk or coffee, YUM! My sister loves Irish Cream flavour. This flavour of cheesecake is basically made especially for her. She loves it and it was a hit. The down side of it, it is only suitable for adult since it is containing strong alcohol content in it.


This is the final product. I found that if I didn't do any voice over, I can produce more videos. Anyway, hope you guys like it :)

Xoxo,
Aby

No comments:

Post a Comment