Tuesday 28 August 2012

Bella and Her First Bag Pack!

Bella is showing off her new bag pack. 
Hello Everyone!

It has been a while, so you know what that mean! The honeymoon period is over. And I have been busy and uninspired. 


So yesterday I went to Brisbane Sunday Market and found a little bag pack for dog! You have no idea, I have been looking all over the place looking for a tiny bag pack for my little dog, Bella. So I was overjoyed that I finally found it. The colour is blue, I would rather get a pink one but that was the last one that they have. 

I was worried that the bag is going to be too big for Bella but it turned out to be just right! Bella loves her new bag pack that she has been wearing it all over the house and even already got a chance to take her for a walk with her bag pack on her back which contains her poo bags, my mobile phone and house key. She even got so excited when she saw her best friend, Dusty, the dog next door. She twirled around, showing off the bag pack to Dusty it was so cute! 
In the end of the day, Bella is super happy that she got a super cute bag and I'm happy as well because she looked so damn cute and adorable! That's all for today's post :)
Xoxo, 
Aby

No comments:

Post a Comment