Thursday 16 August 2012

What's For Dinner?

Yum yum!

Well, I guess I am in a honey moon phase at the moment with my blog. You know what I mean right? BTW, I can't believe my first official post is about me telling on how good other people's food is.


So Today I went to Sushi Train at Green Slopes with a good friend of mine. Sushi Train is a popular fast food chain in Australia. My favourite one is at Sunnybank Market Square. However, everyone has been telling me on how good the one at Green Slopes. Now, you can think that all the food should be the same right? WRONG! I am a big believer on how different pair of hands will give you different flavour of cooking even with a same exact recipe. This belief is appropriate in this matter.

The place has a futuristic new fancy feel and has many different type of sushi. We were trying to be adventurous and tried new different flavour. The verdict: it was an enjoyable evening! Good food and good accompany.  If you want to check out the place and the menu, click on the link http://www.sushitrain.com.au/ and I am not getting paid for reviewing them. I just love food too much :P

Xoxo,
Aby



No comments:

Post a Comment