Thursday 16 August 2012

First Post - Introduction

Hi Everyone!

Just like many other people in this world, I had created more than 3 blogs account attempting to write and be inspiring to everyone that read them in the last 10 years of my life. What I went wrong however is that I was so young and emo, all I wrote was just a very emotional roller coster ride of diary entry. I guess at that time, I was trying to create who I am and trying to find out who I am as a person. I am still developing and searching but one thing I know for sure is that I found my love for baking and cute things as part of my identity. Therefore, with this blog, I really would like to share those special experiences with everyone. My passion for creating cakes, macaroons, cheesecake and cupcakes will be part of it among other things such as animal and traveling. Therefore with this first introductory post, I welcome everyone to read it and hopefully enjoy it.

Xoxo,
Aby

No comments:

Post a Comment