Friday 17 August 2012

Morning Video to Start Your Appetite.


Oh Mangoes!
Good Morning Everyone!

Like I said previously on my last post, I am still very excited with this blog! Now, after my cup of green tea and big breakfast, I am ready to start my day :)


I don't know if you guys know (probably not) that I am also a YouTubers with username abyissoawesome (please go a check it out). I started making baking tutorials towards the end of last year. My first video is called How To Make Mango Cheesecake and surprisingly has lot of views than the others. Making me think lot of people either love mango or cheesecake more than the rest of dessert types out there. 

With that in mind, I will try to make more cheesecake tutorial and hopefully will gain more view and subscribers. So if you can, please show some love by subscribing and thumbs up my videos. Click here to watch http://www.youtube.com/user/abyissoawesome 
Xoxo, 
Aby

No comments:

Post a Comment