Sunday 19 August 2012

Breakfast For Champions!


The Menu and The Cafe.
Good afternoon everyone!

Since I didn't have anything to show from yesterday, I will share with you what I had today for breakfast. My boyfriend and I have a favourite weekend cafe spot that we like to go to called "Great Cafe & Restaurant" and it's located at Peter Baker-Finch Centre, shop 8A, 461 corner of Ipswich road and Clive street, Annerley.

 The food is really good and westernised even though the owner and the chef of the cafe are asians. I heard that the chef actually learnt how to cook in London, which is pretty fancy and cool!

So every weekend my boyfriend will always order the same thing, over and over again "The Great Breakfast"which as you can see, contains every goodness that men need to have in the morning! (2 Poached eggs on toasted turkish bread with bacon, sausages, rib steak, grilled tomato, hash brown  and a complimentary glass of orange juice/ milk).

The Great Breakfast

As for myself, I like to be adventurous by trying out different menu from time to time. I was torn between "Tasmania Morning" and "Alps Sunrise". Tasmania Morning has salmon in it but I was also craving for mushroom. So by the end of the day, I went with Alps Sunrise which contains swiss rosti with bacon and suisse gruyere and topped with fried eggs, served with grilled tomato and mushroom. 

Alps Sunrise
For more information, you can always go to their website on www.greatcafe.com.au and as usual, I am not getting paid for this. Im doing it for fun!

Xoxo,
Aby

No comments:

Post a Comment